Why consign with Weecycled Wardrobe?
• Earn 55% of the selling price of your items!
• Set your own selling price!
• It's easy! Step by step instructions. (Too busy? Use our BUSY MOM Service).
• Once you bring us your items, we do the rest!
• Nightly online viewing of sold items and earnings.
• Checks will be mailed within 24 hours!
• We handle all the advertising, bringing in shoppers who are looking for exactly what you are selling.
• Shop early at the consignor pre-sale the day before the public.
• Shop even earlier by volunteering before, during or after the sale.
8 quick steps to consign:
1. Click here to register as a new consignor or here to log in as a returning consignor.
2. Look over the list of what to bring (and not to bring) for consignment.
3. Enter your items, pricing them to sell. We recommend 30-40% of retail. We have tons of 0 - 12M clothes, so price lower in these sizes. Too busy to consign? Use our Busy Mom Service!
4. Print your tags on card stock paper.
5. Hang and tag your items. Click here for instructions. Tip: Mark your hangers to make finding your items on the racks easier on pick up day.
6. Drop off at the sale location during your scheduled drop-off time.
7. Come and shop during your special pre-sale time.
8. Pick up your check and unsold items on pick up day or let us donate them for you. Any items not picked up on pick up day will be donated to charity. All checks left after pick up day will be mailed within one week.
9. Please understand that we try our best to deter theft and to ring sales accurately, but if you are missing items after the sale ends, Weecycled will not be held responsible.
Note: There is a $5 fee to consign.
Too busy to consign? Use our Busy Mom Service!
Note: The Busy Mom service is for moms with a minimum of 50 items or $350 worth of merchandise. Busy Moms must provide their helpers with hangers.
1. Register as a consignor.
2. Email us your consignor #, name and approximate number of items to consign, including any big items, i.e. stroller, pack n' play, out door play toys, etc.
3. Drop off your washed and folded items in bins to your assigned "helper" and she'll do the rest. She'll hang, enter, tag and bring your items to the sale. You still receive 35% of the selling price as well as one Consignor Pre-sale Pass.
**Please note that any items dropped off that are not acceptable (out of season, stained or outdated) will be immediately donated to a local charity. Bins will be available for pick up anytime during the sale.
Click here to see our favorite consignor tips!!!